fire crew called to blaze caused by vaping device
Burnham-On-Sea fire crew was called to tackle a flat blaze in Bridgwater
on Saturday morning (April 14th) which was caused by a vaping device.
from Bridgwater, Taunton and Burnham-On-Sea were called to the fire
at Saltlands Avenue at around 8.38am in a large block of flats.
told Burnham-On-Sea.com: "Upon arrival, the crews confirmed
there was a fire within one of the flats on the first floor."
turned out to be a sofa on fire caused by a vaping device."
managed to extinguish the fire using breathing apparatus and a hose
reel, limiting the fire damage to the sofa and smoke damage to the