fire crews tackle chimney fire at home in Berrow
firefighters tackled a chimney blaze at a property in the town on
Tuesday evening (March 14th).
were called to Rosetree Paddock, Berrow shortly after 8pm to reports
of a chimney fire at a house there.
arrival crews confirmed there was a fire in a wood burning stove
and got to work extinguishing the fire using chimney gear from the
chimney stack and hearth using a triple extension ladder and thermal
image camera," a spokesman told Burnham-On-Sea.com.
confirmed the fire was out at 10.17pm and duty of care was left
with the occupier."